Saturday, May 15, 2010

We are home!

We got to come home yesterday afternoon! He is doing great, opening his black eye about half the day! Everything seems SO normal, except that he won't roll over, I think it bothers his incision when he does.  Other than that he is sleeping well, not as good as before, but better than I expected, and eating like a champ. He had carrots for the first time today and since he is SO pail his nose is already orange! I took a couple pictures as we were leaving the hospital and 1 or 2 today, but the camera is in the car and I am too tired to go unpack it! I will load some more pictures soon, and thank you so much for all the kind words!

1 comment:

  1. welcome home! I am so glad to hear things are going well, I was actually thinking about you today! Thanks for leaving a note - I didn't realize you had been blogging on this site - thought you took a break from both. many hugs and thoughts for a quick and full recovery!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete